At Insero, we make it our business to stay abreast of the latest trends and technical updates in accounting, tax, and audit and we understand how important timely updates are to our clients. As a member of the McGladrey Alliance, we also have the benefit of access to the resources and subject matter experts of RSM US LLP (formerly known as McGladrey LLP). This includes regular updates on the latest federal, state, and international tax news. We hope that you find these informative and useful, and invite you to reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Plan sponsors must pay health plan fee by July 31, 2016
- Grantor’s death can compromise S corporation’s status
- Potential tax traps for employees who become partners
- How research tax credits are limited for partners and S corporation shareholders
- Proposed regulations could affect subchapter S status
- Look for upcoming ‘hot dog stand’ guidance on corporate spin-offs
- Controlling shareholder is liable as a transferee for corporate level tax
- IRS addresses deferred revenue treatment in taxable stock acquisition
- Global survey reveals BEPS middle market impact
- Multinationals with Indian or Singapore investments should evaluate whether to change investment structures
- Oklahoma eliminates ‘double’ state and local tax deduction
Source: RSM US LLP
Used with permission as a member of the McGladrey Alliance
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please contact us directly.