This issue’s topics include:
- IRS Updates Guide For Safeguarding Taxpayer Data
- IRS Proposes Updates To Administrative Appeals Process For Docketed Tax Court Cases
- Social Security Wage Base Stays At $118,500 For 2016; “Nanny Tax” Threshold Rises To $2,000
- IRS Reminds Employers, Insurers Of Approaching ACA Information Reporting Deadlines
- IRS’s Implementation Of FATCA Improving, But More Work Is Needed
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please feel free to contact us directly.