This issue’s topics include:
- IRS Increases Tangible Property Expensing Threshold For Taxpayers Without AFS
- Wolters Kluwer Computes 2016 Luxury Vehicle Limits, Fringe Benefit Caps
- Chief Counsel Reviews When Employers May Exclude From Income Cost Of Health Insurance Coverage
- IRS Launches Form W-2 Verification Code Pilot Program For 2016 Filing Season
- Chief Counsel Determines Civil Tax Issues For Taxpayer Convicted Of Filing False Or Fraudulent Returns
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please feel free to contact us directly.