This issue’s topics include:
- Obama Signs Highway Bill With Tax Offsets; Negotiations Continue On Omnibus And Extenders
- Chief Counsel Reaffirms Prior Guidance On Computer Costs: Some Costs Must Be Capitalized; Others Deductible
- IRS Clarifies Proposed Regs’ Substantiation Option For Charitable Contributions
- Damages And Legal Expenses Paid By Corporation’s Managing Shareholder To Satisfy Judgment Were Deductible Business Expenses
- IRS Extends Time Limits For Issuing Tribal Economic Development Bonds
As always, we hope you enjoy this edition of our newsletter and we look forward to receiving your feedback. Should you have any questions regarding the information contained in the attached materials or our service offerings, please feel free to contact us directly.