When it comes to your business there is no one-size-fits-all formula to success – and your relationship with your CPA should be just as unique. That’s why we promise to deliver The Highest Standard of client service built on a foundation of frequent communication.
This newsletter is just one of the ways we help you stay up-to-date on tax and financial issues that impact business owners and financial professionals like you. From year-round tax planning to tips on how to maximize profits, this valuable resource is a must read. This quarter’s topics include:
- Health care reform law gets underway for individuals
- Year-End Tax Moves
- 1099s: A little form with a painful bite
- Business or hobby? Nine factors help the IRS decide
- Financial tips for the 20-something generation
- How to handle the financial issues after the death of a spouse