When it comes to your business there is no one-size-fits-all formula to success – and your relationship with your CPA should be just as unique. That’s why we promise to deliver The Highest Standard of client service built on a foundation of frequent communication.
This newsletter is just one of the ways we help you stay up-to-date on tax and financial issues that impact small business owners. From year-round tax planning to tips on how to maximize profits, this valuable resource is a must read. This quarter’s topics include:
- IRS Audits: What you need to know
- IRS issues “repair regulations”
- What can you deduct when customers don’t pay?
- 2014 Tax Numbers
- If you make gifts, you may have to file a gift tax return
- New rule on tips for 2014
- FSA rules modified